Friday, January 11, 2013

Lucy loves...Sublime Cakes on Pinterest

Have you been bitten by the Pinterest bug?

 Me? I'm well and truly smitten! Its become my first port of call for recipes recently, my recipe books are sitting forlorn and lonely on their shelf in the kitchen gathering dust. I am a total magpie! And the best thing about Pinterest. It doesn't cost a penny... Nor does it put any inches on your hips!

Let me share some of my favourite boards with you. Starting with: Sublime Cakes... the board title says it all really!

Here I have a host of beauties stacked up ready to try:
Pistachio baklava cake
Pistachio Baklava Cake from hungryrabbitnyc.com 

Persian Love Cake
Get a load of that Persian Love Cake from epicurious.com

Pistachio Olive Oil Cake with Fig Compote Filling and Cream Cheese Frosting
Pistachio Olive Oil Cake with a Fig Compote from designsponge.com


Apple Spice Cake with Caramel Icing, Dark Chocolate Zucchini Cake, Butterscotch Mascarpone Cake... I have to stop, I'm dribbling all over the keyboard!

So do check them out here and follow me! 

I'll be sharing more of my favourite boards over the coming weeks!


1 comment:

I love to hear your sweet thoughts!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...